Sunday, October 14, 2007

A dick in your face.

I recently contributed to this "zine", it's call a "A Paw In My Face". I think the name comes from some indie band, I'm not entirely sure.

This issue's, and supposedly last issue, topic was "love". I chose to write about my un-dying passion for garage sales, and tight bros. I was approached to write something via e-mail from former Red River instructor now buddy Chris, and fellow class mate - now Red River instructor Meagan.

I'm not too happy with the result of my contribution, but I feel it stands out to the rest of the writings/drawings/bullshit in the zine.

Here's my piece, it's entitled "No More Good Buys". I originally wanted to do an entire zine of garage sailing finds and adventures, but I'm lazy and no one would care anyways.



I was hoping next summer to make a documentary about garage sales and the weirdos that spend their entire life hunting for a living.

If you want to view the entire blog you can look here.

Or if you're one of the lucky few you'll find it at your local hip/head shop.

Check Ya later

Alex P

No comments: