Friday, July 3, 2009

Canada Day

Wow! What a great Canada Day!

My day started off by heading to work bright and early. Then I spent that work day dismantling an entire editing suite.

Then it was off to Osborne to be overwhelmed by the amount of people.


I met up with Ty-Ty and we decided to go get slurpees and a pizza!


MMmmmmm... Lookin' good! We decided to eat our pizza in a flower garden.

Then more friends showed up!


We moved the party back to my place!

Mel said that Ty-Guy could have beer only if she could put her hands up his shirt.

A gift for a friend!

Then we went down to Osborne to watch some live music. We saw a pink thing.

FIREWORKS!

Look at them!

Yes!

We decided that fireworks are only exciting for about 5 minutes.


Then we all walked home and now I have blisters on my feet.

1 comment:

Sarah Joan P said...

Great blog! Keep it up champ!