Thursday, October 16, 2008

Summer Is Over. Part 2

One great thing about the summer, is holidays. My brother decided to waste his and come spend a week with my parents and myself.

Here's the handsome man himself, enjoying a family breakfast.

My brother accompanied by his wife!

Of course we went garage sailing while they were in.

And of course I didn't find anything, except for this roof cat.

Another summer perk is Folkarama! Here's Mel, happy with her choice.

Ty-Guy with a smooth beverage.

I magically captured a Leprechaun on film!

Look at all the vividness.

A lone wolf outside of 711.

I think I may have broken the record for the amount of times I've gone to Dim Sum this summer. Sarah chowin' down!

This is what happens when you take a picture of the sun.

Hi Lester!

Sarah primping.

Sarah hanging

Laura tying.

Next week.... The beach!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I like the picture of the monkey in the tree!