Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Summer Is Over.

There I said it, but here are some pictures from the past few months. I'll try to post these chronologically. I shot most of these with a Canon AE-1 Program and a Nikon Fm.



Krisjanis and I snagged some free passes to Folk Fest, so we decided to go see Lee Scratch Perry. He never showed up.

This was my first time at Folk Fest, and everyone said it was the worst day in Folk Fest history. It rained constantly, everything was muddy, and it was freezing.


Anyone?


What would summer be without Pizza in the park!


Or a delicious BBQ.


Hi Lester!


A city.


I don't like this cat but I made it look cute.


Here's my brother blowing bubbles, he used to work with a guy named bubbles.


Yeah.


Here's a baby.


I don't like this cat either.

No comments: