Thursday, April 12, 2007

Alex Danielson



I've loved the Danielson Famile for quite some time now, I also adore one take videos. This video probably cost a maximum of $2000, and if they shot it in only one take, it only took 3 minutes and 11 seconds to make. This always makes me question my spendings on technology. I'm saving up for a MacPro ($4000), then after that I'm going to start saving for a new Video Camera. It seems ridiculous but I can't stand relying on other people for anything.

Anyways. The Danielson's released a DVD that I spotted last night at Music Trader where I picked up Wire - Pink Flag (heavy 180 pressing) and a new shred sled (skateboard... Suicide Machines graphic, don't ask).

Danielson

The DVD was somewhere around $38 and even with my staff discount it's still pretty pricey, then of course, on Amazon it's $19.99. I love Amazon, speaking of which, when I ran home for lunch today my most recent package arrived. It contained:

The new Paper Rad book.

Cartoonworkshoppigtales

The 4 disc Fad Gadget/Frankey Tovey c.d/d.vd.

Fad Gadget

And my most favourite movie of all time.

switchblade sisters

Oh ya!

Search + Destroy is playing at the Albert tonight with No Fun, Born Bad, and Quagmire. Starts around 10:30.

BRING THA NOIZE!!!

No comments: